Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Draft #1 - About Me

I used to say that I do not like describing myself mostly because I don't have much to tell. But as I think of it now, it might just be because I am lazy to figure out who I really am. (A pretty invalid reason for someone who has spent 22 years in the world, right?)

Here's what I can muster...

1. I am a pretentious girl. Not in a bad way. I always daydream about the good things that can happen in my life.

2. But I am a worrier. Even if I daydream of good things, I still worry a lot. I mellowed when I learned that worrying can be deadly.

3. I am an achiever. I always finish what I start and strive to be good at what I'm tasked to do.

4. I am allergic to people having expectations on me. No matter how I tell myself that I must not care of what other people might say, I still feel bad when I can't please them.

5. I easily get bored at work. One good proof is when I do nothing but wait for log-out time.

No comments: